What is the pomodoro technique?
This is a time management technique created by Francesco Cirillo where you can study in short busts of time around 25 minutes then take a short break of around 5 minutes then study for another 25 minutes. Repeat the cycle around four times then take a long break of around 30 minutes.
What is the ScholarSwap Pomodoro?
ScholarSwap Pomodoro is simple online Pomodoro app created by ScholarSwap in which you use to do a task for a short amount of time and then take a break, and repeat the cycle. This helps you in achieving a-lot in short amounts of time improving your productivity.
Who can use ScholarSwap Pomodoro?
Anyone can access and use this Pomdoro feature.
How do I use ScholarSwap Pomodoro?
- Enter https://pomodoro.scholarswap.com in your browser
- Create a task that you would like to accomplish.
- Click on the start button and start your 25 minutes.
- When the 25 minutes are over start the short break.
- Repeat another 25 minutes till you are done with the task.
- Mark the task as completed. Start the long break session.
- Adjust your preferred time, sound and more in settings.
I've got some feedback. How do I get in touch with you?
I found a bug/security vulnerability. How do I report it?
Please email email@example.com.